Members Birthdays:
One birthday today, congrats!
Steve Conner (46)

Next birthdays
04/29 GODSFUSION (37)
04/29 Zajcek (37)
04/29 ElectroDog (33)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: General Chatting
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

BEWARE EBAY USER HERUURSCIENCES! (aka HESC_PHOTONICS)

1 2 3
Move Thread LAN_403
EEYORE
Sat May 02 2009, 12:16AM
EEYORE Registered Member #99 Joined: Thu Feb 09 2006, 06:10PM
Exactly, usps. Paypal is a bit shady at times, but has been in enough trouble that they are running on the straight and narrow now. They have new rules for all sellers. One is that they use a service that shows that the buyer got the package (and no one else). Signing is a little annoying, but sadly is the only way to prevent this new "possible" form of deception. A few other buyers on ebay informed me that this has happend to them as well. Coincidence? Live and learn....

I do sell on ebay, and have never had a problem with a buyer ripping me off. Despite that, all my items go signature confirmation, insured. For international packages, I use global express mail with extra insurance. This shows the place, time, and the buyer's signature. This keeps everyone, including me, honest. (All of this is disclosed in my auctions).

For really important items such as some uranium ore rocks I sold for over $600, I use registered mail with insurance and signature confirmation. All this costs a bit more, but so far everyone is 100% satisfied!

Thanks for all the support guys!
Matt

EEYORE
Wed May 06 2009, 06:45PM
Ahaha! So Chris Leubner aka Heruursciences is back on ebay pushing his RMA stuff under a NEW name! HESC_PHOTONICS!

He tried to pick a fight with me on the photolexcon site where there was a previous thread about him long ago that was re-hashed by them members there when he was suspended on ebay. After alot of people told him off and brought up more crap about him, he changed his name on ebay!

Looks like his pride is slipping...All in all, this seems to have turned out quite well! Aced my classes and aced this guys arse for him! I was surprised to hear MORE heinous stuff about him from MANY more people!

This seems very important, as he is a major player in the amateur laser sales. Anyone who reads this thread needs to SERIOUSLY consider what you are doing before giving him your money! Is it really worth funding him? Id rather spend a little more on someone with a good reputation.

I think this thread has run its course. Chris Leubner is exposed. I got my money back, and he got a slap on the wrist from ebay. (Figures thats all they would do to him). On to more productive things!
Matt
Renesis
Wed May 06 2009, 08:06PM
Renesis Registered Member #2028 Joined: Mon Mar 16 2009, 08:13PM
Congrats on the exam, and with the whoop-ass! Let us hope this rides the web so other forums and comunities are warned about this guy.
EEYORE
Mon May 11 2009, 06:11PM
Renesis wrote ...

Congrats on the exam, and with the whoop-ass! Let us hope this rides the web so other forums and comunities are warned about this guy.

Thanks! Aced the classes as well!
As to this idiot, hes got a little fortress of support on the laserpointerforum. Its funny how people can back something or someone without having any proof of whats said or done? Its sad to see that people, not just chris, can snow others over and cover up their crimes. frown

I have been following this guy on the net, and its GREAT to see that he actually his shaken up by this all! Its also hilarious to see his outright lying that only he and I would know is a lie! Kind of like an inside joke...

Anyways, I am done with all this mess. I will pray that he gets exactly what he gives!

matt
 1 2 3

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: