Members Birthdays:
One birthday today, congrats!
Steve Conner (46)

Next birthdays
04/29 GODSFUSION (37)
04/29 Zajcek (37)
04/29 ElectroDog (33)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: General Chatting
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

BEWARE EBAY USER HERUURSCIENCES! (aka HESC_PHOTONICS)

1 2 3 
Move Thread LAN_403
EEYORE
Sat Apr 25 2009, 06:44PM
EEYORE Registered Member #99 Joined: Thu Feb 09 2006, 06:10PM
Thanks for the support guys! smile
I did get my money back after contacting paypal. They didnt agree with his level of delivery confirmation. Problem is is that hes actively harrassing me by opening unpaid item strikes (even though I paid, just got refunded by paypal). He left me my FIRST negative for an item HE didnt pay for!? He bought it so he could do that to me too. Uggg...

I will wait until finals are over and then file a complaint with authorities. He needs to be in jail for all his antics combined. My example shows hes got criminal intent and may take it to another level later in life with someone else. Ill let his god do its worst and let mine do His best! smile
Thanks guys!

Matt
Proud Mary
Sat Apr 25 2009, 10:31PM
Proud Mary Registered Member #543 Joined: Tue Feb 20 2007, 04:26PM
Hey, I'm so glad you got your money back, Eeyore! smile

As for the rest of it, this man's erratic behaviour, and involvement with a narcotics felony suggests he may have driven himself insane with his own poison.

For now, for Goodness Sake just be glad you've got your money back, and set the whole thing on one side till after your exams.

Once you have that success safely in the bag, then you can deal with this incident, if you still think it worthwhile.

I don't know US law, but I'd guess from what's been said that this man has a parole officer whose job it is to see that either he 'goes straight,' or goes back to the penitentiary. Well, Heru isn't going straight, and is already committing offences of fraud whilst on parole, so I wouldn't hesitate to bring in peace officers (or whatever you call them where you are - the cops) to put this man behind bars where he certainly belongs.

But leave it till your exams are done, Eeyore. A good exam result is a stepping stone to a worthwhile career in the industry, and a decent, happy life, so you won't end up pushing drugs and cheating folk on ebay yourself!

What a lecture! smile But it does no harm to say it!

Chris Russell
Sun Apr 26 2009, 12:03AM
Chris Russell ... not Russel!
Registered Member #1 Joined: Thu Jan 26 2006, 12:18AM
Here we go, I found the more relevant links.

The old thread on 4hv: Link2

First news article: Link2 . He apparently threw an unknown substance at an officer making the bust.

Second news article: Link2 . He went to a mental health facility, rather than a jail. Take from that what you will.
Bored Chemist
Sun Apr 26 2009, 08:40AM
Bored Chemist Registered Member #193 Joined: Fri Feb 17 2006, 07:04AM
I agree with what's been said so far. Concentrate on the exams (and I wish you the best with them).

After the exams are over contact the police- not your local cops but the ones local to where he is. I was a student and I can understand why the police might not be as sympathetic towards students as they might be, but I suspect they might take a complaint about someone "known to them" from an out of towner seriously.
EEYORE
Sun Apr 26 2009, 05:52PM
Thanks for all the tips guys! He has really pissed me off through his about me page accusations. To make matters worse, ebay seems to have taken sides with him over "aboutME" page issues. His says some HARSH and totally untrue, unproven things, while mine was removed for posting links about him. Ugg, ebay is so annoying at times!

I will think about my finals. I want to get this guy, but I fear that could bring trouble for me. Seems it aint smart to deal with someone that throws acid in the cops face! Despite my anger here, and the trouble I could bring him, I think its best to let it go. "grumble". I dont need him doing anything crazy seeing as he knows where I live! frown

Others have stepped forward and told me he did the same thing to them. They had their status go to "delivered" yet nothing delivered. They gave him his money though so he wouldnt do something to them. JEEZE!

I hate this guy...I seriously do...
Matt
Proud Mary
Sun Apr 26 2009, 09:33PM
Eeyore, this character is obviously a total loser and a dangerous crackpot so you might do worse than to put it all down to experience and move on with your life.

As for ebay, once you have completed your finals, may I suggest that you properly document everything known about this man - including the news items about his crimes, and weapons - and send it to ebay's head of security, (or whatever he or she is called) rather than just someone who answers their 'phones in a call centre. This should be enough to persuade them of your case, and also have him banned from using ebay in future, so he won't be able swindle and slander others.

But don't waste a moment's more thought on it till after your finals! He's no more to you than a rabid dog.
EEYORE
Fri May 01 2009, 12:04AM
Happy to report that Heruursciences is no longer a registered user on ebay. All his damage done to me was reversed by ebay as well!

Good to see that SOME justice does come once and awhile! Well leave it at this. No new action for him. All his auctions were cancelled by ebay. His profile removed.

Back to exams...
Matt
Proud Mary
Fri May 01 2009, 12:46AM
That's SPLENDID news, Eeyore! I'm really glad for you. Having ebay negatives is really bad news - especially if you've done nothing to deserve it!

Now on with your exams, son, or you'll be in the xxxx!

All the best,

Harry smile
Dave Marshall
Fri May 01 2009, 11:10PM
Dave Marshall Registered Member #16 Joined: Thu Feb 02 2006, 02:22PM
Did he use UPS to ship? If so, and the package was reported stolen by either you or him, then you'll likely have to sign for your packages in the future. I had a computer case stolen off my front porch (bet the bastards were surprised to find an empty shell, not a functional computer!) and I have since had to sign for any package they deliver, regardless of whether the sender requested it or not.

-Dave
Chris Russell
Fri May 01 2009, 11:21PM
Chris Russell ... not Russel!
Registered Member #1 Joined: Thu Jan 26 2006, 12:18AM
No, he didn't. It was USPS. Here's the tracking number that Heruur used: Link2

Pretty useless, as it does not preclude the possibility that the merchandise (or an empty box) was shipped to some other address in the same zip code.
 1 2 3 

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: