Members Birthdays:
One birthday today, congrats!
a.gutzeit (63)

Next birthdays
05/08 wpk5008 (34)
05/09 Alfons (36)
05/09 Coronafix (51)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: Sale and Trade
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Goodies for sale...

Move Thread LAN_403
Thu Mar 09 2006, 06:35AM Print
... Registered Member #56 Joined: Thu Feb 09 2006, 05:02AM
I am trying to get rid of all of the projects I have been working on that are <10% finished... I have a ton of tubes for sale on ebay (most start 6:0opm tomorrow pst), and the rest I am going to give you first pics at... Friday or so I will put them on ebay.

1. large ferrite transformer- it is made of 3C85 material (20KHz to 500KHz), and consists of 2 'E's about 2.5" wide and 1" thick and 1.2" deep. Asking $25

2. some sort of laser networking thing my dad brought home one day. It is partially disassembled (but I think I have most of the bits), with a lot of mixed analog/digital signals running around. Some nice rf amps, a nice big heatskink (about 6" by 18" with 1/4" fins) and of course the laser. It is a fiber coupled job in a butterfly package... It is a class IIIb laser w/ max 30mw output @ 1300nm (says the sticker). Overall dimensions are about 6"x18"x1.5"

3. HeNe laser. This is the real deal, complete melles griot laser head (2" in diameter by 12" long) and matching power supply. It is class IIIa, so somewhere 1-5mw. It is bright enough that in a dark room you can see the beam if you look closely. Asking $50 (hopefully)

4. RC car engine. I bought this guy used off ebay hoping to put it in my rc car, but got a brand new one for Christmas... It is a .15ci (2.5cc) traxxas The engine is a little beat up but it runs and has all of the parts (-enigne mount) up to the crankshaft. It uses the normal clutch on traxxas cars. I haven't been able to get a real number form anyone, but it looks like it gives around 1hp @ 30krpm on 20% nitro gas. If you want a new one you can take these down to the hobby store and trade it for a brand new traxxas 2.5r (racing) for $100. Asking $50

5. some Nd:YVO4/KTP crystals. Just add a 808nm pump diode and you have an instant green laser. I have 2 of them, probably out of green laser pointers. One is tiny at about 3mm long ans 1mm square (guessing), the other a considerably larger at about 3m long by 2mm square . I also have some focusing lenses and ir filters. Asking $20 for the little one and $30 for the big one

6. Defunct lightwave 142 dpss laser. This and the above crystals came as a set, which I haven't had time to mess with. This thing has a ton of circuitry and (a board with a serial port and uP on it and a larger board with a bunch of analog stuff on it), and a 2" by 3" by 1.5" optics cavity with a 3w (I am told) 808nm pump diode on a pielter, and some other optics. the original nd:yag and ktp chips are missing, but I have a 3mm by 6mm nd:yvo4/ktp crystal that should be able to handle the power... I have tested the diode at 2A drive and just holding the crystal in front of it I got a green spot that looked white in color b/c it was so bright (intermittently). I would love to get $100 for the system (including said shg chip)...

7. 120v/3a variac. It is a panel mount job (no case) with all 5 terminals for all of your projects. Asking $20.

8. and the big one. I have a sony clie peg-th55 (uk edition-has bluetooth). A few weeks ago the camera died, and a few days ago the battery died. It works great if you hook up the sink cable and plug it in, but it wont power it self from the batt. I don't know what is wrong, or am wiling to risk breaking it more by 'fixing' it. I am about to pay about $350 for a replacemnt (ebay), I would expect it to get at least $200, probably more. Check it out on the web, it has inegrated wifi (which has better reception that my laptop), bluetooth, wide aspect screen, mspro slot, etc. It also has a less published feture that is has a seperate audio/video codek, so it can play mp3's with really low power sonsumpltion (~20hrs on a (I guess) .3a/hr battery) and can play quicktime movies fullscreen. Sony-like no other. I am asking $250

I also have thousands of pre cut/stripped kynar insulated silver plated wire wrap wire, from 1" to 12" long in a variety of colors. If you want some I would be happy to send it, deals depending on the quantity.

If you want more info on any of this or whatever pm/e-mail me (see profile). Shipping will probably be $8.1, and plan to give a little extra to paypal. Thanks for looking!

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: