Members Birthdays:
One birthday today, congrats!
Alexandre (32)

Next birthdays
05/07 a.gutzeit (63)
05/08 wpk5008 (34)
05/09 Alfons (36)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: Tesla Coils
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

26 or 18 awg for 315*1650mm secondary (and Balancing MMC and Primary on chosen Secondary in DR)

1 2 3
Move Thread LAN_403
flyrod
Tue Jun 19 2018, 12:38PM
flyrod Registered Member #61905 Joined: Sun Nov 12 2017, 03:27AM
Uspring wrote ...
Ok, but you might have some trouble winding that.

I've never seen a multi-strand TC secondary. While it would be more difficult to wind, it should work and give more skin area. You could even do 3-strands with some patience. I have done this for winding single layer toroid inductors, and it seems to work better than a single fat wire. If you wanted to try 3 wires, I would wind the first two together, then put down a thin layer of polyurethane to fix the windings, then wind the 3rd on top and more polyurethane. The 3rd wire would be a little longer than the first two, but should still reduce resistance of the coil.

This is a picture of the tri-filar inductor I mentioned:

Toroids
Uspring
Wed Jun 20 2018, 12:20PM
Uspring Registered Member #3988 Joined: Thu Jul 07 2011, 03:25PM
With Vinp*Q/Zpri I got only 78% of Iprimax from Imax which I picked up for R=(4/pi)*Vmax/Imax to calculate Ca for calculation of n, load, B and k for my secondary+topload.
Antonio and myself are using slightly different definitions of Vinp. He is using peak voltage from a square wave input and I'm using peak voltage from a sinusoidal input. So the factor of 4/pi arises. Use 4/pi * Vinp in my equation instead of Vinp to account for a square wave input.
I'm almost sure I shouldn't use Qsec which is 1/k in Iprimax=Vinp*Q/Zpri and should use Qpri=(Qsec/k^2)*fpri*fsec/f^2*(1-f^2/fsec^2) ^2+fpri/fsec*1/(k^2*Qsec), right?
Yes, the Q in Iprimax=Vinp*Q/Zpri is the primary Q i.e. Qpri. With respect to the above, you should use Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*Q/Zpri
Beside of this as I mention I made a spreadsheet and figured out that I still didn't get how to balance MMC and Lpri according to pack of formulas from Antonio's post.
The Ra in his webpage Link2 is the quantity relating input voltage and input current i.e. Ra = 4/pi * Vinp / Iprimax.

Antonios and my approach differ in one respect: He chooses the operating frequency of the coil to be at the secondary resonance. But usually the DRSSTCs operating frequencies are determined by primary current feedback to allow for zero current switching. The coil starts up at the primary resonance frequency and gradually changes to one of the poles of the system. The pole frequencies also change during the burst, since the arc adds capacitance to the secondary tank, shifting its resonance frequency. The equation

Qpri=(Qsec/k^2)*fpri*fsec/f^2*(1-f^2/ fsec^2)^2+fpri/fsec*1/(k^2*Qsec)

contains the operating frequency f explicitly, so it is more general. Sadly it depends strongly on f and f is not so well known. If we assume the coil to be running on one of the poles and also, that primary and secondary res frequencies are the same, then the above can be simplified to approximately

Qpri = Qsec + 1/(k^2*Qsec)

The lowest Qpri, i.e. the best transfer of power to the secondary and also the best effect of primary current limiting by the arc is achieved by selecting Qsec = 1/k. That gives a guideline to select secondary impedance, but Qsec depends on the arc load, which changes dramatically during arc growth. Assuming Qsec is chosen optimally, i.e. Qsec=1/k, then Qpri = 2/k. The effective input resistance is then

Zpri/Qpri = k/2 * 1/(2*pi*f*Cpri) and this is also equal to 4/pi * Vinp/Iprimax, so

Vinp/Iprimax = pi/8 * k * 1/(2*pi*f*Cpri)

That is more or less equal to the prescription

Vmax/Imax < k/(2*pi*f*C)

The latter equation is more conservatively chosen, since we have made a lot of assumptions on the way.
Intra
Thu Jun 21 2018, 11:50PM
Intra Registered Member #2694 Joined: Mon Feb 22 2010, 11:52PM
Uspring wrote ...

With Vinp*Q/Zpri I got only 78% of Iprimax from Imax which I picked up for R=(4/pi)*Vmax/Imax to calculate Ca for calculation of n, load, B and k for my secondary+topload.
Antonio and myself are using slightly different definitions of Vinp. He is using peak voltage from a square wave input and I'm using peak voltage from a sinusoidal input. So the factor of 4/pi arises. Use 4/pi * Vinp in my equation instead of Vinp to account for a square wave input.
I'm almost sure I shouldn't use Qsec which is 1/k in Iprimax=Vinp*Q/Zpri and should use Qpri=(Qsec/k^2)*fpri*fsec/f^2*(1-f^2/fsec^2) ^2+fpri/fsec*1/(k^2*Qsec), right?
Yes, the Q in Iprimax=Vinp*Q/Zpri is the primary Q i.e. Qpri. With respect to the above, you should use Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*Q/Zpri
Beside of this as I mention I made a spreadsheet and figured out that I still didn't get how to balance MMC and Lpri according to pack of formulas from Antonio's post.
The Ra in his webpage Link2 is the quantity relating input voltage and input current i.e. Ra = 4/pi * Vinp / Iprimax.

Antonios and my approach differ in one respect: He chooses the operating frequency of the coil to be at the secondary resonance. But usually the DRSSTCs operating frequencies are determined by primary current feedback to allow for zero current switching. The coil starts up at the primary resonance frequency and gradually changes to one of the poles of the system. The pole frequencies also change during the burst, since the arc adds capacitance to the secondary tank, shifting its resonance frequency. The equation

Qpri=(Qsec/k^2)*fpri*fsec/f^2*(1-f^2/ fsec^2)^2+fpri/fsec*1/(k^2*Qsec)

contains the operating frequency f explicitly, so it is more general. Sadly it depends strongly on f and f is not so well known. If we assume the coil to be running on one of the poles and also, that primary and secondary res frequencies are the same, then the above can be simplified to approximately

The lowest Qpri, i.e. the best transfer of power to the secondary and also the best effect of primary current limiting by the arc is achieved by selecting Qsec = 1/k. That gives a guideline to select secondary impedance, but Qsec depends on the arc load, which changes dramatically during arc growth. Assuming Qsec is chosen optimally, i.e. Qsec=1/k, then Qpri = 2/k. The effective input resistance is then

Zpri/Qpri = k/2 * 1/(2*pi*f*Cpri) and this is also equal to 4/pi * Vinp/Iprimax, so

Vinp/Iprimax = pi/8 * k * 1/(2*pi*f*Cpri)

That is more or less equal to the prescription

Vmax/Imax < k/(2*pi*f*C)

The latter equation is more conservatively chosen, since we have made a lot of assumptions on the way.

So if:

Vinp=bus voltage

Qsec=1/k

Qpri=Qsec+1/(k^2*Qsec) i.e. Qpri=(1/k)+1/(k^2*(1/k))

Zpri=1/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri)

and

Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*Qpri/Zpri

then if

Fpri=1/(2*pi*sqrt(Lpri*Cpri))

and

Lpri=Lsec*Csec/ Cpri+Cpri*Rpri^2

then

Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*(1/k)+1/ (k^2*(1/k))/(1/(2*pi*(1/(2*pi*sqrt((Lsec*Csec/ Cpri+Cpri*Rpri^2)*Cpri)))*Cpri)

and then

if Rpri is not a Zpri then we are in endless loop because Rpri=(4/pi)*Vinp/Iprimax and Iprimax is what we looking for.

else

if Rpri is a Zpri then we are still in endless loop because
Zpri=1/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri), but Fpri is unknown so then
Fpri=1/(2*pi*sqrt(Lpri*Cpri)), but Lpri is unknown so then
Lpri=Lsec*Csec/Cpri+Cpri*Rpri^2, but Rpri is unknown so then
Rpri=(4/pi)*Vinp/Iprimax and Iprimax is what we looking for.

Beside that, if:

k=sqrt(B^2/(2*Fsec^2+B^2))

B=Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2)/(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec)

Rpri=4/ pi*Vinp/Iprimax

Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*Qpri/ Zpri

and

Qpri=Qsec+1/(k^2*Qsec)

then we are in endless loop too because

in "k=sqrt(B^2/(2*Fsec^2+B^2))" we need to know "B"
in "B=Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2)/(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec)" we need to know "Rpri"
in "Rpri=4/pi*Vinp/Iprimax" we need to know "Iprimax"
in "Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*Qpri/Zpri" we need to know "Qpri"
and in "Qpri=Qsec+1/(k^2*Qsec)" we need to know "k"

"k", "B", "Rpri" or "La" should be defined for Iprimax could be resolved

Although, let the Fpri be equal Fsec and equal F=1/(2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec))

then

Qsec=1/k

Qpri=Qsec+1/(k^2*Qsec) i.e. Qpri=(1/k)+1/(k^2*(1/k))

Zpri=1/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri) i.e. Zpri=1/(2*pi*(1/(2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec)))*Cpri)

Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*(1/k)+1/(k^2*(1/k))/(1/ (2*pi*(1/(2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec)))*Cpri))

if "k" is defined then OK

else

k=sqrt(B^2/(2*Fsec^2+B^2)) i.e. k=sqrt((Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2)/(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec))^2/ (2*(1/(2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec)))^2+(Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2) /(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec))^2))

and

B=Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2)/ (2*Pi*Lsec*Csec) i.e. B=Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2)/(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec)

then

Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*(1/ (sqrt((Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2)/(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec))^2/ (2*(1/(2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec)))^2+(Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2) /(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec))^2))))+1/ ((sqrt((Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2)/(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec))^2/ (2*(1/(2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec)))^2+(Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2) /(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec))^2)))^2*(1/ (sqrt((Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2)/(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec))^2/ (2*(1/(2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec)))^2+(Cpri*Rpri*sqrt(2) /(2*Pi*Lsec*Csec))^2)))))/(1/(2*pi*(1/ (2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec)))*Cpri))

and Rpri is unknown but Rpri=4/pi*Vinp/Iprimax but Iprimax is what we looking for.

It seems that "k" should be defined and Fpri should be equal Fsec else we did not get Iprimax defined for chosen Vinp, and then how we can correctly calc the "k" and Lpri?

And also for:
Lsec=0,215587H
Csec=0,00000000009258F
Cpri=0,000001033333F
k=0.1
Vinp=565
Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*(1/k)+1/(k^2*(1/k))/(1/(2*pi*(1/(2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec)))*Cpri))
Qpri=(1/k)+1/(k^2*(1/k))
Zpri=1/(2*pi*(1/(2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec)))*Cpri)
Rpri=4/pi*Vinp/Iprimax
Lpri=Lsec*Csec/Cpri+Cpri*Rpri^2

I got only Vmax/Imax~0,23*k/(2*pi*f*C)

but you said is better to run at Vmax/Imax~0.5*k/(2*pi*f*C)

so it seems that I need a Cpri almost 0,0000022375F or so?

And if so then I don't understand why so because of if MMC becomes bigger then Lpri becomes smaller then Zpri becomes fewer then current grows faster and current growing will require fewer cycles for same current level and streamer will not be looking fat and tasty.

Or I understand it wrong again?

You wrote:
"Primary rampup is a transient situation. Before a steady state is reached, primary current has to reach a significant level, then energy has to be transferred to the secondary, then the arc has to grow to its final length. Due to the slowness of the latter 2 processes, there might be a considerable overshoot of primary current. I've seen that in my coils. Slowing down rampup by increasing primary impedance avoids that to some extent."

So my question about
"For fat long sparks will be better small MMC and lot of primary turns or huge MMC and a few primary turns?"
was rather about to know how much cycles is need for "slowing down rampup by increasing primary impedance"
and for streamer then can looks fat and for it can grow slowly for it can have a bit more length with same current due to a bit less branching due to streamer edge can be a terminal in most (but not all) part of time.
for example: One, Two

EDIT: this is a bit strange but, in compare to "Vmax/Imax < k/(2*pi*f*C)", the "Vinp/Iprimax = pi/8 * k * 1/(2*pi*f*Cpri)" shows me 0,46 instead of 0.23 for same Cpri=0,000001033333F.
Vinp/Iprimax=~0.46*k*pi/8*1/(2*pi*f*Cpri).
It seems I'm make something wrong again.

Thanks in advance.
Uspring
Fri Jun 22 2018, 09:52AM
if Rpri is not a Zpri then we are in endless loop because Rpri=(4/pi)*Vinp/Iprimax and Iprimax is what we looking for.
Zpri determines, how fast current will rampup in the primary. It does not tell you, how far it will go up. You need an effective Qpri for this, i.e. Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*Qpri/Zpri.

You shouldn't mix Antonios and my equations. Antonios prescription starts from the idea to design a maximally flat frequency response of the coil. That leads to constraints on how primary and secondary frequencies relate and also on the coupling constant. He also makes the assumption, that the coil runs on the secondary resonance frequency. I've remarked on this in my previous post.

My approach is different. It centers on the idea to obtain a best as possible match between the bridges capabilities and the coils input properties. I'd choose the coupling as large as possible, usually a value of around k=0.2 is feasible wrt flashovers. The ratio between secondary and primary fres is best determined experimentally by tapping the primary, often tuning the primary low by 10 to 20% is best.

but you said is better to run at Vmax/Imax~0.5*k/(2*pi*f*C)
so it seems that I need a Cpri almost 0,0000022375F or so?
That seems a bit large, what value of k did you use?

"For fat long sparks will be better small MMC and lot of primary turns or huge MMC and a few primary turns?"
was rather about to know how much cycles is need for "slowing down rampup by increasing primary impedance"
and for streamer then can looks fat and for it can grow slowly for it can have a bit more length with same current due to a bit less branching due to streamer edge can be a terminal in most (but not all) part of time.
For fat sparks you need long burst times on the order of several hundred us. Branching might be a bit less for slower rampup coils but for straight sparks you need a QCW coil with burst length of maybe 10ms and a very slow rampup, which is only achievable by ramping up bus voltage with e.g. a buck converter.
Intra
Fri Jun 22 2018, 12:03PM
Uspring wrote ...

For fat sparks you need long burst times on the order of several hundred us. Branching might be a bit less for slower rampup coils but for straight sparks you need a QCW coil with burst length of maybe 10ms and a very slow rampup, which is only achievable by ramping up bus voltage with e.g. a buck converter.
No, I'm not going so far with thickness of streamer to go into QCW. I'm saying only about DR. several hundred uS will give a different cycles number if fres will be different. About number of cycles there is no any rule of thumb more precisely than several hundred uS?

Uspring wrote ...

That seems a bit large, what value of k did you use?
same 0,1

Uspring wrote ...

I'd choose the coupling as large as possible, usually a value of around k=0.2 is feasible wrt flashovers.
Why not 0.15 or 0.1? won't 0.2 deliver a voltage stress and racing sparks?

Uspring wrote ...

My approach is different. It centers on the idea to obtain a best as possible match between the bridges capabilities and the coils input properties. I'd choose the coupling as large as possible, usually a value of around k=0.2 is feasible wrt flashovers. The ratio between secondary and primary fres is best determined experimentally by tapping the primary, often tuning the primary low by 10 to 20% is best.
Okay, thanks on that!

Although in returning to desirable Vmax/Imax=~0.5*k/(2*pi*f*C)
if I use

Fsec=1/(2*Pi*sqrt(Lsec*Csec))
Fpri=0.15*Fsec (average between 10% and 20%)
Zpri=1/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri)
Qsec=1/k
Zpri/Qpri = k/2 * 1/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri)
Iprimax=4/pi*Vinp*Qpri/ Zpri

then

whichever I choose k or Cpri, relation of 4/pi*Vinp/Iprimax is always equal 0.5*k/(2*pi*Fpri*C). It is okay or I do something wrong?

Example:
k=0.1
Vinp=565
Lsec=0,215587H
Csec=0,000000000092 58F
Cpri=0,000000500F
Fsec=35624,62
Fpri=30280,92
Zpri=10,51
Qsec=10
Qpri=20
Iprimax=1368,69
Vmax/ Imax=4/pi*Vinp/Iprimax=0,5255
k/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri) =1,0511
(Vmax/Imax)/(k/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri)) =~0.5

with same k but different Cpri

k=0.1
Vinp=565
Lsec=0,215587H
Csec=0,00000000009258F
Cpri=0,00000112F
Fsec=35624,62
Fpri=30280,92
Zpri=4,69
Qsec=10
Qpri=20
Iprimax=3065,88
Vmax/Imax=4/pi*Vinp/Iprimax=0,2346
k/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri)=0,4692
(Vmax/Imax)/(k/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri))=~0.5

with different k:

k=0.2
Vinp=565
Lsec=0,215587H
Csec=0,00000000009258F
Cpri=0,000000500F
Fsec=35624,62
Fpri=30280,92
Zpri=10,51
Qsec=5
Qpri=10
Iprimax=684,34
Vmax/Imax=4/pi*Vinp/Iprimax=1,0511
k/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri)=2,1023

and with different k and Cpri

k=0.2
Vinp=565
Lsec=0,215587H
Csec=0,00000000009258F
Cpri=0,00000112F
Fsec=35624,62
Fpri=30280,92
Zpri=4,69
Qsec=5
Qpri=10
Iprimax=1532,94
Vmax/Imax=4/pi*Vinp/Iprimax=0,4692
k/(2*pi*Fpri*Cpri)=0,9385
Uspring
Sun Jun 24 2018, 07:46AM
Yes, it can. Wrt racing sparks it's not anything I can contribute to from a theoretical point of view. You'll have to try this out and e.g. change coupling when you run into problems.
whichever I choose k or Cpri, relation of 4/pi*Vinp/Iprimax is always equal 0.5*k/(2*pi*Fpri*C). It is okay or I do something wrong?
This is so, because you have taken equations from the derivation to e.g calculate Iprimax and then entered that into the final result of the derivation. That will just lead to a confirmation of the final result. From the different numerical results, you should use that, which best applies to your coil, e.g. the k=0.2 and Iprimax=684A. That would put your Cpri to about 0.5uF. For a smaller coupling, smaller Cpris would be better.

I think, your topload Csec is too big (90pF).
Intra
Sun Jun 24 2018, 09:37PM
Uspring wrote ...

Yes, it can. Wrt racing sparks it's not anything I can contribute to from a theoretical point of view. You'll have to try this out and e.g. change coupling when you run into problems.
Ok. Thanks!

Uspring wrote ...

oh, again I made a mistake and did not notice this. Yep, topload isn't 90pF. It seems like 44.35pF according to fresh JavaTC calculation. And with a 1920 turns of 0.81mm on 315mm tube Csec is about a 52.82pF.

Uspring wrote ...

This is so, because you have taken equations from the derivation to e.g calculate Iprimax and then entered that into the final result of the derivation. That will just lead to a confirmation of the final result. From the different numerical results, you should use that, which best applies to your coil, e.g. the k=0.2 and Iprimax=684A. That would put your Cpri to about 0.5uF. For a smaller coupling, smaller Cpris would be better.
Oh, I finnaly got it. Thank you very much!
Intra
Fri Jun 29 2018, 09:43AM
Uspring wrote ...

Is too bad if skeleton-type toroid will be made from chrome plating iron\steel?
It is better to throw out the finished steel toroid and make aluminum or steel is fine too?

Thanks
Intra
Wed Sept 19 2018, 02:32PM
Uspring wrote ...

Regarding to my strange traction to use 26AWG which I already have and avoid to buy any other wire while I already have one, will it be acceptable\reasonable to winding two 26AWG wires in parallel?
It may be difficult to wind to wires in parallel.
Piece of cake shades
 1 2 3

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: