Members Birthdays:
One birthday today, congrats!
Steve Conner (46)

Next birthdays
04/28 Steve Conner (46)
04/29 GODSFUSION (37)
04/29 Zajcek (37)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: Electromagnetic Projectile Accelerators
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Giant SCR Gate Connector--where to get them?

Move Thread LAN_403
DerAlbi
Fri Jan 15 2016, 09:32PM
DerAlbi Registered Member #2906 Joined: Sun Jun 06 2010, 02:20AM
But why do you have to put up such a nasty fuss?
Because you put not enough effort in your content. And i dont mean "you only have stupid questions" that would be ok for me actually. No, you deliberately do not think about what others need to make a thread a success or at least productive. Plain lazyness obviously. I am not the police here, but i do have the right to get frustrated by this.
Everyone who wants to answer in such a thread puts time and effort into it - by reading about a problem someone else has and thinking about it and maybe doing own research. I do not see how you respect this. You just point at some general information location and like mentioned above and you expect people to make research about what on the site is actually relevant - its nice that YOU all read it, but others might not need to read it to help you. but you make them waste time by beeing unspecific.. Its specialy furstrating when one comes to a wrong conclusion whats actually relevant. If you have a wife just imaginge you are ordered "to buy something". When coming back, you get complains about "its the wrong thing". How often would you play this game until you get pissed off? You would, at some point, just ask out front "darling, what do you actually want!?"
Honestly: why is it wrong to point out directly that there is information missing. (Again and again) It might be embarassing for you but not actually bad.
If you just complain about the tone.. then sry, i am as friendly as the question is formulated content-wise. You can keep pointing fingers of course. cheesey

I know you want that i just ignore you. Is that really the better solution than making posts that ensure everyone is talking about the same thing without 3 additional questions? Do you really need to rely on naive people to do ypour work? I do not think that you are unable to do better. <- thats the source of my agression and you feed it well. sry... but you asked.

You know.. its just the way it is. When i was "young" here. we all got constantly "roasted" by a guy called yandersen. I hated it. But it was the right thing to do from his side. He wasnt wrong.. yes it was the time of words like "monkey-design" and such... but it was constructive.
Signification
Fri Jan 15 2016, 11:44PM
Signification Registered Member #54278 Joined: Sat Jan 17 2015, 04:42AM
Whatever you say, Sir!
Kizmo
Tue Jan 19 2016, 10:42PM
Kizmo Registered Member #599 Joined: Thu Mar 22 2007, 07:40PM
DerAlbi and Signification

It is true that this thread could have been started with more information but what happened later is just sad to look at. None of us are not here to be "roasted" in any way, shape or form.

Both of you are under my watch from now on. Take this as warning and advice.

This thread has served its purpose. You can PM me if you have something to say.

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: