All today's birthdays', congrats!
Linas (34)
Toasty (29)

Next birthdays
05/16 kg7bz (68)
05/16 steve516 (31)
05/17 Finn Hammer (72)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: General Chatting
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Welcome new members

Move Thread LAN_403
Wolfram
Thu Dec 17 2015, 10:16PM Print
Wolfram Registered Member #33 Joined: Sat Feb 04 2006, 01:31PM
It turns out that our activation system for new members has been down for a while, and new member applications have not been getting through, since around August. I just started digging through the list of unactivated accounts, and among tons of obvious spam accounts, there are a significant amount of what looks like real members. I've now activated any account that looks like a real member account at first glance, and I would wish warm welcomes to the new members, and apologize for the delay. Due to the fact that there are around 2000 new accounts made in this time period, it is inevitable that some real accounts will get overlooked. If you've registered since around august but not been approved, try making a new account and we will try to keep updated on new registrations. Give it a few days first though, as it takes some time to go through the whole list. I've now gone through around 350 of the accounts created in this time period, and 50 out of those have been approved.

Due to the large number of member accounts being activated at the same time, some of which will inevitably be spam accounts, we have to be a bit stricter than usual with moderation. No worries if you are an actual human being who wants to contribute to discussion, but if you go out of your way to break the rules in your first post, we can't afford to be too patient, though we're not unreasonable.
reubenT
Fri Dec 18 2015, 03:39AM
reubenT Registered Member #57052 Joined: Tue Sept 08 2015, 11:36PM
Thanks, I am a real person, Didn't get any response when I registered and then forgot about it. I'm involved in quite a variety of things, Agriculture, mechanics, including some limited foundry and machining, would like to use steam power, got an antique westinghouse engine from 1885 and a boiler half built for it. experimenting with electronics, HV and otherwise is something I do when it's too wet or cold to work outside. Started out by getting into ham radio around 1980. Not likely to be real active here but occasionally get into something related to forum topics.
High Voltage
Fri Dec 18 2015, 05:15AM
High Voltage Registered Member #58065 Joined: Mon Nov 30 2015, 07:42AM
Thanks, I'm a real person, I am Alexander, and I love to experiment with electronics and I also like to play with electricity, build things, etc. I'm working on some projects in the moment, and I will post about them soon. I also apologize if my English is not the best, it's not my first language.

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: