Guests: 396, Members: 0 on 12 Jan : 12:51
Members Birthdays:
No birthdays today

Next birthdays
05/04 Matthew T. (35)
05/04 Amrit Deshmukh (60)
05/05 Alexandre (32)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: General Chatting
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

1 2 3 4  last
Move Thread LAN_403
Adam Munich
Wed Dec 08 2010, 08:50PM
Adam Munich Registered Member #2893 Joined: Tue Jun 01 2010, 09:25PM
Looks like he as set up. Link2

The internet army has also been ddosing mastercard and paypal in support of wikileaks. Link2

Government's so full of fail. All these wikileaks attacks are just spreading the info around. Hell even I have a copy of the documents. Article on all the mirrors. >> Link2

Proud Mary
Thu Dec 09 2010, 12:02AM
Proud Mary Registered Member #543 Joined: Tue Feb 20 2007, 04:26PM
History will not look kindly on the people and institutions who are trying to extinguish Julian Assange.

Whether he is kidnapped and murdered in some far off country, like many before him in recent years, or if he is sentenced to 100 years in prison to terrorize anyone else who might have thought of copying him, his attempts to dismantle the mesh of organised lying that masquerades as government in so many nations, will leave his memory as a shining example to be followed by others all around the world.

In the United Kingdom, deceit is no longer a simple moral category, but has become a central pillar of the state. Without organisations like Wikileaks, we will have no way to cut ourselves free from the tentacles of the Organized Lie that have twined themselves around every nook and cranny of our national life.
Adam Munich
Thu Dec 09 2010, 12:16AM
^^That.

Oh, have you heard of the insurance file? It's a file downloaded by hundreds of thousands of people and it contains >500,000 unreleased documents, including ones on UFOs etc. It has AES256 encryption and the password is to be released in the event that wikileaks's founder was sentenced.

Maybe tesla's death ray notes are in there? cheesey

Looks like my gob'ment is pretty damn stupid. Undoubtedly this file's password will now be released soon.
GluD
Thu Dec 09 2010, 12:54AM
GluD Registered Member #1221 Joined: Wed Jan 09 2008, 06:17PM
Grenadier, how do you know its > 500k docs and that some are about UFO's, you got the password? No i didnt think so.

I dont see how wikileaks have increased my 'freedom' in fact I feel like I'm about to lose a fair bit of it as a result of this. I dont trust the goverments, my own and yours, anymore than you probably do, but I havent heard anything important from these leaks, surely we all knew they (the various goverments) were lying before all this?

It cant have been very exicting things in these papers seeing as the first thing to get published in the news here was nicknames. Surely that will make great progress in international politics to know that the american ambassors call various other people silly names. confused

As far as Im concerned these papers (especially the "iraq war docs") are mostly just being used by certain media, at least here in denmark, to promote hatred against the goverment. How do we know that this stuff is even the "real deal", wikileaks could easily have edited the files, or only published some of them to give us a false picture of what is actually happening? Why should we trust wikileaks more than our goverments, as prevously stated I dont trust my goverment so for my sake I'd obisously not trust either of them, and frankly neither should you.
Adam Munich
Thu Dec 09 2010, 01:39AM
Link2 << UFO's

Also it's a 1.4gB file. That's A LOT of documents.
GluD
Thu Dec 09 2010, 02:08AM
The media will say anything to get more "clicks" on their site, more clicks = more cash for the adds I supose. What happened to that thing about extraordinary proof for extraordinary claims?

Besides if the 'insurance' really is something serious it would be pretty stupid of wikileaks to publish it already because then they cant blackmail whoever the file is about.
Adam Munich
Thu Dec 09 2010, 02:45AM
well it appears they are holding onto it, for now. Link2

Moe info. Link2

Julian's UFO interview. Link2
Adam Munich
Thu Dec 09 2010, 08:37PM
It appears they'll have to turn off the internet to stop spread of the info.

@GluD
This is not about free speech, it's about exposing all the secrets the gob'ment has kept from us. Secrecy leads to nothing but trouble, trouble enough to get us 13.7 trillion dollars in debt.

Oh, and 4chan is on the offensive. Link2
Link2
Tesla Fan
Thu Dec 09 2010, 08:50PM
Tesla Fan Registered Member #3353 Joined: Sat Oct 23 2010, 11:21PM
A bunch of hackers "taking down" sites of companies like Mastercard, Visa, PayPal and such, is the absolute best news i heard this year. At least we will not go down without a fight!
GluD
Thu Dec 09 2010, 10:33PM
I fail to see the positive thing in mastercard, visa, paypal etc being "taken down", how is that gonna benefit anybody. Its just another criminal offense by the wikileaks organisation.

He broke the law, got caught, thats how it works. Starting to screw up websites is in my opinion a childish action, whats that gonna help?

Im not happy with the goverments and their actions either but screwing things up like this isnt gonna improve our lives, in fact I belive its gonna be another excuse for the goverments to put more controll on things, not less surely!

I consider it somewhat the same as when a kewl kid makes a b0mb and someone gets hurt, then the entire community of serious hobby chemists have to pay for it by having their houses ransacked and everyday chemicals are becoming illegal etc. This follows the same principle, some dude gets a "bright" idea and then everybody will have to pay by having their degrees of freedom reduced. Its a setback not a move forward.
 1 2 3 4  last

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: