All today's birthdays', congrats!
Desmogod (48)
Alex Smith (31)

Next birthdays
04/26 Bead (41)
04/26 Fumeaux (25)
04/28 Steve Conner (46)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: Sale and Trade
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Turbomolecular pump + DRSSTC stuff

Move Thread LAN_403
omegalabs
Mon Jul 18 2016, 07:13PM
omegalabs Registered Member #1521 Joined: Thu Jun 05 2008, 10:46AM
Weird combination, but I want to sell my unused equipment.

Pump:

Pfeiffer TPH 055 turbomolecular pump for sale. It was bought from ebay many years ago, and it was refurbished by a local professional http://bandtservice.hu/en/ and it's in perfectly working condition. I built a controller for the pump from the plans I found in the fusor forums many years ago (I can't find the exact link or the developer of the circuit right now). The outside of the pump have some dents but it doesn't affect the operation or connection. Note that there is no connector to the electrical feedthrough, the connectros are soldered to the wires right now. If needed, I can attach the PCB and the circuit plan of the controller (made with Eagle).
The pump has been in my storage for years but I decided to sell it as I don't know if I'll ever use it. I'll ship worldwide. Shipping location: Hungary.

Price: SOLD

DRSSTC:
I have a few things left of my big DRSSTC project I would like to sell.

1. Easternvoltage's flexibrute controller. I built it and tested it years ago but it never saw any mosfet or IGBT on its output. In a metal box. I ordered the 229$ version
2. Easternvoltage's modulator/interrupter. Same, tested and built. It has a fiber optic output + 2 fiber optic cable too. 184$ version
3. CM600HA-24H H-bridge plus sink. Tested on low power, they are in working condition.

I don't really want to sell them for pennies, but I really need money.
Controller 150$
Modulator 100$
IGBT's 210$

DRSSTC stuff together: 410$ (+ current transformer and GDT transformer as a gift) +shipping.
1468869135 1521 FT0 Turb1

1468869136 1521 FT0 Turb2

1468869136 1521 FT0 Turb3

1468869136 1521 FT0 Turb4

1468869136 1521 FT0 1

1468869136 1521 FT0 2

1468869136 1521 FT0 3

1468869136 1521 FT0 4

1468869136 1521 FT0 5

1468869136 1521 FT0 6
Thomas W
Wed Jul 20 2016, 12:28PM
Thomas W Registered Member #3324 Joined: Sun Oct 17 2010, 06:57PM
Is the pump in a working condition then? if so, I will gladly take it wih controller and all related info.

Please PM me the price + shippin to the uk (BH189NB)

EDIT:

I do have some concerns about the lack of a splinter shield, was it covered during storage? a screw in there or a bit of metal on the magnetic bearing would make it all a waste.
omegalabs
Wed Jul 20 2016, 06:28PM
omegalabs Registered Member #1521 Joined: Thu Jun 05 2008, 10:46AM
Thomas W wrote ...

Is the pump in a working condition then? if so, I will gladly take it wih controller and all related info.

Please PM me the price + shippin to the uk (BH189NB)

EDIT:

I do have some concerns about the lack of a splinter shield, was it covered during storage? a screw in there or a bit of metal on the magnetic bearing would make it all a waste.

Yes, the turbo pump was refurbished, cleaned and tested by a professional and it works. I couldn't test myself as I don't have a whole vacuum system and any measurement devices. But it spins if I use the controller (tested only on very slow speeds).
I bought this pump used already and never used it. I have no idea what caused that dent, all of the pumps had some scratches and dents which that seller sold. After it was refurbished I placed it in a box and never used it, so there should be no problems.

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: