Members Birthdays:
One birthday today, congrats!
gentoo_daemon (42)

Next birthdays
04/21 kilovolt (49)
04/21 wannabegeekTC (49)
04/21 Elijah (33)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: General Chatting
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Conundrum Drive

Move Thread LAN_403
Conundrum
Tue Apr 22 2014, 04:48AM
Conundrum Registered Member #96 Joined: Thu Feb 09 2006, 05:37PM
Hi all.

Seems that my ideas may have attracted some interest from the scientific community at least.

Remember the "Tajmar effect" observed by Dr. Tajmar a while back and previously documented by Dr. Potkletnov?
May have been in part due to cosmic rays interacting with the Earth's magnetic field and generating positrons which could end up at ground level thanks to geometric alignment of the Sun and Earth's magnetic fields.

One idea I came up with on #hvcomm thanks to published work by others and various discussions is to use my hypothesis that within a spinning superconductor gravity and antigravity originating from matter and antimatter particle pairs would decouple due to the rapidly moving Cooper pairs "grabbing" positrons and magnifying their weak antigravity fields.

If so then a relatively simple experiment similar to the early radio transmitters should be able to demonstrate that a superconducting disk irradiated with positrons generates a very strong detectable antigravity "beam" as the field would be concentrated in the spin axis.

An alternate experiment but along the same lines would be to use a Y123/MgB2/Y123 disk with a very thin central region and a gold top layer.
Upon irradiating the gold layer pairs would be produced and the antiparticles would again interact with the spinning superconductor to generate a detectable antigravity beam.

My thoughts on this suggest even relatively rudimentary equipment ie commercial X-ray tubes, CDROM drive motor and other assorted parts should be enough to test this, and even if it doesen't work as well I should at least be able to detect frame dragging with this setup.

Also relevant, dark matter interacting with superconductors has possibly been detected which also demonstrates the charge parity effect and has implications for quantum computing.

EDIT: Also discussed this with some scientists at the black hole lecture, and they agree that in theory it could work assuming I can get pure enough materials and maintain the disk at 40K without it shattering like the one NASA made.

EDIT 2: Using a Y1223 instead of Y123 disk would possibly boost Tc well over 180K if both manganese and tantalum were used as dopants, thanks to E.Joe Eck for this suggestion.

Sound feasible?
Andy
Wed Apr 23 2014, 07:30AM
Andy Registered Member #4266 Joined: Fri Dec 16 2011, 03:15AM
Hi Conundrum

I think it could work, if Neutron stars Link2 have
More exotic forms of matter are possible, including degenerate strange matter (containing strange quarks in addition to up and down quarks), matter containing high-energy pions and kaons in addition to neutrons,[5] or ultra-dense quark-degenerate matter
, it could lead somewhere.

This is a arc discharge in a circle like a cyclotron at 3MAmps, which if it stayed in a static circle instead of expanding outwards would create about 1495 times earth gravity.
280 m/sec drift velocity(assuming copper wire 1mm Link2 at 3MAmps(9.10938291e-31 electron Kg*Avogadro's constant 6.02×1023 =0.00000054838*3MA =1.645kg) at 0.01meter dia circle = 280/0.03142 = 8911(360 orbits)
1/(9.80665/1000.6642)*(9.1093/1.645)(MA)) *3207960(360*8911)
1/0.00980*5.537*3207960 =
59119172.321/4032.600098
14660.311 m/sec Suns escape velocity 617.7 km/s(617700m/sec)
14660.311 / 9.80665m/sec
1494.93 times earth gravity
Suns gravity at surface 27.94G's

Link2
At 100kev 50BT Link2 the orbit increase by 2.817E-15M (radius of electron),which should be static enough.

It probable works better with superconductors than cyclotrons, Link2 at 100MA/1.25nM(hydrogen atom diameter) =50BTelsa, but 100MA in a superconductor might have other issues?

I think the idea would work thought, if the engineering could be sorted out, some more numbers neutral
Assuming Positron escape from earth at 0.01m/sec, with the above stuff
14660.311/-0.01 = -1466031.1G's
-1466031.1*4032.600098 = -5,911,917,157m/sec velocity
At minimum no measurement tools will detect it, at max, it will make a large recoil and cascade to low energy's making 20> particles to fit the c speed, I wouldn't want to be in the country that does that experiment angry

If this isn't what you were meaning, sorry

1398314690 4266 FT1630 Mag

It doesn't need to be spinning, just 1kg of electrons squashed that much, the spinning is to make it easier to get the electrons close to each other
Conundrum
Thu Apr 24 2014, 05:31PM
Conundrum Registered Member #96 Joined: Thu Feb 09 2006, 05:37PM
Had a thought about how this could be relevant to the newly discovered "blitzars", see recent articles on BBC News.
If my thinking is correct then at least some of the repulsive force preventing the blitzar fully collapsing into a black hole could be derived from antigravity generated by pair production near the superdense region.

Does anyone here have access to any of the materials I need? Especially useful if someone could send me a microwave kiln kit and/or magnesium diboride or Y123 disks, would be willing to send a signed copy of my paper(s) when completed as part payment * the offer is still open, but ideally BSCCO as I can do various tweaks with surface modification to boost Tc*

EDIT: Seems you can make MgB2 from elemental magnesium and boric acid, its finicky though.

It could also be possible that layering pyrographite and MgB2 could also work, I haven't attempted this but my preliminary calculations suggest that any superconducting material if suitably tweaked could work even if it doesen't have zero resistance- the critical factor is rotational speed below which you might get interesting magnetic effects but nothing else.
If so then replication just got a LOT easier, the parts are available on Ebay for not much and MgB2 is not particularly expensive, some $70 for 15g.

EDIT: Seems that to be accepted as something other than original research I'd need to have a peer reviewed paper published in a scientific journal.
Unfortunately all the ones I've approached have given responses such as "too esoteric" or "not heard of this, sounds interesting but yada yada".
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

EDIT 2: It is entirely feasible, in fact I have consulted with Dr. Podkletnov by email but he is reluctant to discuss further due to entirely unavoidable politics.
I expect that by early 2015 if my device works as expected then a lot of other scientists will come out of the woodwork to support it with theoretical physics papers.
The biggest problem may be that the technology could also be used to deflect incoming ICBMs which for obvious reasons makes for national security concerns.

EDIT: 08/4/15 Seems that the original hypothesis might be invalidated by discoveries in physics, ie that the anomalous regeneration of kaons mentioned may have other non-AG causes as of December 2014 and positrons in high Rydberg states *may* have unusual gravitational behavior in reverse quantum wells.
However using spinning superconductors might be a way to generate very powerful axial magnetic fields not easily generated by other methods which could have applications for MHD drives and accelerating particles to very high energies as the fields would approximate a rotating black hole for certain wavelengths of EM radiation.

EDIT: 17/03/17 (Happy St Patricks Day) I may also have figured out how to avoid the need for a rotating superconductor.
In this case simply fluctuating the drive voltage in the high MHz range (for Y123 this would be 217.631 MHz) in a relatively simple 3 phase setup remarkably similar to an induction motor might allow experiments to be done using a simple Arbor kit containing an intact disk with the right modifications and waterproofing.
I actually sketched up a very simple circuit with an atomic clock to fine tune the frequency generators and it could be done even with a basic OCXO if the offset can be calculated or even using fluorescent tube starter(s) as primitive H2 maser.
The setup is simple enough to make it work with about £200 worth of parts if LN2 is available, but unable to test further due to ongoing financial difficulties.
I've also noticed the coincidental similarity to a certain device "which makes time travel possible" on a popular film
but in this case it is the disk in the centre with three feed wires on the front and a single central point electrode at the back
that generates the rotating fields with three ultrasonic transformers feeding mechanical displacement into the disk to encourage rotation of the Cooper pairs in three axes which IIRC could be a potential way to generate an AG field under some conditions.

EDIT: Alas my research had "unforeseen" effects.
May have to relocate some of my equipment as had some unwanted attention from the authorities.
Fortunately they left the incomplete prototype alone because they didn't know what it was, though literally couldn't understand what I was doing even when explained to them along with copies of the MSDS's and other notes that seemed relevant.

Interestingly the brief test did seem to show *something* going on when powered, other than that I have no idea what went wrong but the very early conventional materials experiment did knock over a radio from 8 feet away (!) through a closed door with some other effects that can't be explained with conventional EM theory but may have been a resonant discharge through the copper end cap I'd used on the secondary coil which somehow formed a beam of sorts as described by other researchers.
It was constructed around 2011 and for safety reasons I dismantled it to prevent anyone else trying something stupid with it, don't want a repeat of what happened as it did a lot of damage to nearby equipment which only became apparent months or years later.

Also relevant: lead carbide *may* be an effective extreme HTSC if I can make some of sufficient purity.
Also worth trying would be to use (as others have suggested) PdH doped with S or some combination of Ag/Au nanoparticles to see if there is any useful resistance drop at low temperature accessible with my peltier stack(s).

-A

mailto andre at lanoe dot net
Kind regards, -A

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: