Members Birthdays:
One birthday today, congrats!
Nicko (56)

Next birthdays
04/19 Nicko (56)
04/20 gentoo_daemon (42)
04/21 kilovolt (49)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: General Chatting
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

What's the NSA building in Utah?

1 2 
Move Thread LAN_403
jpsmith123
Sat Mar 17 2012, 02:26AM Print
jpsmith123 Registered Member #1321 Joined: Sat Feb 16 2008, 03:22AM
Link2
Steve Conner
Sat Mar 17 2012, 01:07PM
Steve Conner Registered Member #30 Joined: Fri Feb 03 2006, 10:52AM
The purpose of that building is on a need-to-know basis. tongue Maybe it's a huge Gitmo-style jail where they'll throw all the conspiracy theorists.

wrote ...
Everything a person does – from traveling to buying groceries – is to be displayed on a graph

Now that everyone carries smartphones with GPS, and supermarkets all have loyalty cards, any fool can do that. (Remember Aaron Barr vs. Anonymous?) No, the NSA must be up to something far more sinister.
jpsmith123
Sat Mar 17 2012, 03:36PM
Frankly I was hoping to get into one of the new FEMA camps. I was hoping that as a Ron Paul supporter, Sam's club customer, a person who frequently pays cash, a "conspiracy theorist", and most damningly, a person who believes we should follow our own Constitution, I'd at least be entitled to some nice new diggs in one of the brand new camps. I'm sure I'm fairly high up a list somewhere, and I'm going to demand a room with a nice view, accordingly.

Anyway, yes, I agree they're up to something really sinister. I think they see the writing on the wall indicating that more and people are waking up (e.g., increasing popular support for Ron Paul, increasing gun sales, etc.). And traditional means of control have their limitations, so it's only natural for them to turn to high-tech as a force multiplier.

Pinky's Brain
Sat Mar 17 2012, 04:57PM
Pinky's Brain Registered Member #2901 Joined: Thu Jun 03 2010, 01:25PM
I think the article has it about right ... the intelligence agencies are the new Stazi and facebook and Bayesian probability theory the new citizen informers.

That said, the whole FEMA camp thing is silly.
Steve Conner
Sat Mar 17 2012, 05:08PM
Steve Conner Registered Member #30 Joined: Fri Feb 03 2006, 10:52AM
FEMA camp?! It's a train maintenance yard. The gas pipes are for heating. suprised
jpsmith123
Sat Mar 17 2012, 05:16PM
Well comrade, where are we going to put all the subjects who fail to conform (or those who don't like it when we start WW3 and destroy what's left of the economy and everything else)?

BTW here's another article about it. Apparently it's a revived version of the old "total information awareness" program, on steroids.

According to people who claim to know, we're on the verge of a "turnkey totalitarian state".

Link2

Pinky's Brain wrote ...

I think the article has it about right ... the intelligence agencies are the new Stazi and facebook and Bayesian probability theory the new citizen informers.

That said, the whole FEMA camp thing is silly.
Pinky's Brain
Sat Mar 17 2012, 06:00PM
Pinky's Brain Registered Member #2901 Joined: Thu Jun 03 2010, 01:25PM
You don't have to put them any where as long as they don't turn violent, talk is cheap.
jpsmith123
Sat Mar 17 2012, 06:45PM
I don't think they're doing all this stuff and spending all this money for nothing, do you?

Based on everything they've done so far, one of the main tenets of their doctrine of totalitarian control appears to be "preemption". And another thing they're doing is slowly but surely criminalizing legitimate dissent. Put it all together and it paints a bleak picture, IMO. Pretty soon, publicly questioning whether "fire" could've brought down WTC7, for example, will be deemed to be "aiding Al Qaeda" or some such nonsense.

Anyway, what's going to happen when millions of people who are just barely making it now have to pay $10/gallon for gas after they start their next war of aggression in the Mideast? Certainly our prudent totalitarians are thinking about it and preparing for it so we may find out soon.

########################################
Ed it:

I think our present rulers are worried about something like this happening:
Link2
Mads Barnkob
Sun Mar 18 2012, 07:25AM
Mads Barnkob Registered Member #1403 Joined: Tue Mar 18 2008, 06:05PM
I would like to thank jpsmith123 for getting me under surveillance, on multiply government watch lists and possible I will never be able to travel to the US now that I figure on all the aforementioned, just for being member on a forum for amateur electronic enthusiast.
jpsmith123
Sun Mar 18 2012, 11:55AM
ROTFL! Aw c'mon, you don't want to come to the U.S. anyway, do you?
1 2 

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: