All today's birthdays', congrats!
Desmogod (48)
Alex Smith (31)

Next birthdays
04/26 Bead (41)
04/26 Fumeaux (25)
04/28 Steve Conner (46)
Contact
If you need assistance, please send an email to forum at 4hv dot org. To ensure your email is not marked as spam, please include the phrase "4hv help" in the subject line. You can also find assistance via IRC, at irc.shadowworld.net, room #hvcomm.
Support 4hv.org!
Donate:
4hv.org is hosted on a dedicated server. Unfortunately, this server costs and we rely on the help of site members to keep 4hv.org running. Please consider donating. We will place your name on the thanks list and you'll be helping to keep 4hv.org alive and free for everyone. Members whose names appear in red bold have donated recently. Green bold denotes those who have recently donated to keep the server carbon neutral.

Special Thanks To:
  • Aaron Holmes
  • Aaron Wheeler
  • Adam Horden
  • Alan Scrimgeour
  • Andre
  • Andrew Haynes
  • Anonymous000
  • asabase
  • Austin Weil
  • barney
  • Barry
  • Bert Hickman
  • Bill Kukowski
  • Blitzorn
  • Brandon Paradelas
  • Bruce Bowling
  • BubeeMike
  • Byong Park
  • Cesiumsponge
  • Chris F.
  • Chris Hooper
  • Corey Worthington
  • Derek Woodroffe
  • Dalus
  • Dan Strother
  • Daniel Davis
  • Daniel Uhrenholt
  • datasheetarchive
  • Dave Billington
  • Dave Marshall
  • David F.
  • Dennis Rogers
  • drelectrix
  • Dr. John Gudenas
  • Dr. Spark
  • E.TexasTesla
  • eastvoltresearch
  • Eirik Taylor
  • Erik Dyakov
  • Erlend^SE
  • Finn Hammer
  • Firebug24k
  • GalliumMan
  • Gary Peterson
  • George Slade
  • GhostNull
  • Gordon Mcknight
  • Graham Armitage
  • Grant
  • GreySoul
  • Henry H
  • IamSmooth
  • In memory of Leo Powning
  • Jacob Cash
  • James Howells
  • James Pawson
  • Jeff Greenfield
  • Jeff Thomas
  • Jesse Frost
  • Jim Mitchell
  • jlr134
  • Joe Mastroianni
  • John Forcina
  • John Oberg
  • John Willcutt
  • Jon Newcomb
  • klugesmith
  • Leslie Wright
  • Lutz Hoffman
  • Mads Barnkob
  • Martin King
  • Mats Karlsson
  • Matt Gibson
  • Matthew Guidry
  • mbd
  • Michael D'Angelo
  • Mikkel
  • mileswaldron
  • mister_rf
  • Neil Foster
  • Nick de Smith
  • Nick Soroka
  • nicklenorp
  • Nik
  • Norman Stanley
  • Patrick Coleman
  • Paul Brodie
  • Paul Jordan
  • Paul Montgomery
  • Ped
  • Peter Krogen
  • Peter Terren
  • PhilGood
  • Richard Feldman
  • Robert Bush
  • Royce Bailey
  • Scott Fusare
  • Scott Newman
  • smiffy
  • Stella
  • Steven Busic
  • Steve Conner
  • Steve Jones
  • Steve Ward
  • Sulaiman
  • Thomas Coyle
  • Thomas A. Wallace
  • Thomas W
  • Timo
  • Torch
  • Ulf Jonsson
  • vasil
  • Vaxian
  • vladi mazzilli
  • wastehl
  • Weston
  • William Kim
  • William N.
  • William Stehl
  • Wesley Venis
The aforementioned have contributed financially to the continuing triumph of 4hv.org. They are deserving of my most heartfelt thanks.
Forums
4hv.org :: Forums :: Electromagnetic Radiation
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Want to buy extremely powerful lasers?

1 2 
Move Thread LAN_403
Platinum
Thu Jul 28 2011, 07:23PM Print
Platinum Registered Member #3926 Joined: Fri Jun 03 2011, 08:32PM
I've just finished setting up me and my friends website, he's already made a killing, it doesn;t look to great but you cna buy really really powerful lasers here

Link2

PM me if you want a coupon!

The prices will be lowered, everything works, orders, shipping, we will be updating the site theme soon.
Platinum
Thu Jul 28 2011, 07:30PM
Guys here is the coupon

4hvplatinum input it while purchasing.
Ash Small
Thu Jul 28 2011, 07:35PM
Ash Small Registered Member #3414 Joined: Sun Nov 14 2010, 05:05PM
'Designs' has been spelled 'desings'. Mistakes like that don't inspire confidence.
Platinum
Thu Jul 28 2011, 07:47PM
Lol I know, I didn't buy the domain but anyway you can still buy.

Platinum
Thu Jul 28 2011, 07:48PM
Link2

It's ok?
Dr. ISOTOP
Thu Jul 28 2011, 08:50PM
Dr. ISOTOP Registered Member #2919 Joined: Fri Jun 11 2010, 06:30PM
[rant]
*sigh* do you SERIOUSLY have to be irresponsible and perpetrate the unsafe use of handheld Class IV lasers?
I don't care how many goggles and warnings you provide with these things...they're still unsafe...
Its one thing to build your own, its another to make them readily available to people who don't have sufficient experience with lasers and don't respect the dangers.
Not to mention its really a waste of a laser to use it as a lighter or a glorified flashlight; 445 nm diodes do not exhibit fine enough beam quality to be used for lab use, hence have reason to not be in a nice little head with a TTL-controlled driver for show use.
Also, I see you advertise 1.3W, 1.5W, 2W, and 2.2W 445's. PLEASE tell me the 2W+ stuff uses a pair of diodes and a polarizing beam splitter, and doesn't achieve its output simply by overdriving the poor diode. These diodes really aren't meant to be run at much more than a watt - the diode lifespan will suffer otherwise.
[/rant]
Platinum
Thu Jul 28 2011, 11:47PM
bwang wrote ...

[rant]
*sigh* do you SERIOUSLY have to be irresponsible and perpetrate the unsafe use of handheld Class IV lasers?
I don't care how many goggles and warnings you provide with these things...they're still unsafe...
Its one thing to build your own, its another to make them readily available to people who don't have sufficient experience with lasers and don't respect the dangers.
Not to mention its really a waste of a laser to use it as a lighter or a glorified flashlight; 445 nm diodes do not exhibit fine enough beam quality to be used for lab use, hence have reason to not be in a nice little head with a TTL-controlled driver for show use.
Also, I see you advertise 1.3W, 1.5W, 2W, and 2.2W 445's. PLEASE tell me the 2W+ stuff uses a pair of diodes and a polarizing beam splitter, and doesn't achieve its output simply by overdriving the poor diode. These diodes really aren't meant to be run at much more than a watt - the diode lifespan will suffer otherwise.
[/rant]

It's all about the money bro, and plus we give out free protective googles with every laser.
Dr. ISOTOP
Fri Jul 29 2011, 12:59AM
Dr. ISOTOP Registered Member #2919 Joined: Fri Jun 11 2010, 06:30PM
Platinum wrote ...

bwang wrote ...

[rant]
[/rant]

It's all about the money bro, and plus we give out free protective googles with every laser.
*sigh* so you don't even pretend to be socially responsible :( there goes what little faith I had in human goodness.
Goggles are not sufficient...you can't protect all the eyeballs that are likely to be around when someone demos their shiny new laser to their friends.
Also, do your lasers have a a key switch and a remote interlock connector as per 21 CFR 1040.10?
I'm not trying to be a jerk; rather, I'm trying to prevent the serious legal ramifications that could result from a well-publicized laser injury. Also, I don't like people who sell things knowing they're very potentially harmful, (long-term eye damage, burns, etc). And please don't start an argument about gun regulations in response to that statement, people.
dmg
Fri Jul 29 2011, 02:24AM
dmg Registered Member #2628 Joined: Fri Jan 15 2010, 12:23AM
To anyone even remotly interested in checking out this site... DONT.

The following member/owner of that site is a scammer ... already scammed a bunch of members on Laserpointerforums and others. Goes by DAOO, Darkarmyofone, or simply, Tyler.

Save your money and the trouble, AVIOD this site and seller at all costs.
Platinum
Fri Jul 29 2011, 07:05AM
I have closed my website down
1 2 

Moderator(s): Chris Russell, Noelle, Alex, Tesladownunder, Dave Marshall, Dave Billington, Bjørn, Steve Conner, Wolfram, Kizmo, Mads Barnkob

Go to: